Amber Eyes Only

Welcome to Amber Eyes Only, a blog dedicated to reporting the
underground war between AMBER and TFT, I will endeavour to
bring you the truth, as I find it in the hope that we will be able to safeguard
our future. Forget everything you know about Genetically Modified Organisms,
Biotechnology and Biological Warfare, the Future is here already.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Weird day

Today was kind of a weird day, work was fine, though perhaps a little busier than normal.  The weirdness started at lunch, I left to grab something to eat and the whole way to Subway I felt like I was being watched. Maybe it's simple paranoia setting in but I can't shake an ominous feeling that's been hanging over me all afternoon.  

You know those old movies, the type with the Soviet snatch squads, KGB type thing.  Where one of the characters is striding along a wind-blown street in autumn, gusts of fallen leaves sweeping down the tarmac.  As he (or she) rounds a corner, a van screeches to a halt behind him.  The side door slides open and faceless arms haul him backwards into the van with a bag over his head.

Maybe my imagination is running away with me.  Maybe I've been watching too many films from the 80s, or for that matter maybe seeing Dr. Baxter being marched off is playing havoc with my mind.  

In other news I've been struggling with... a program of a considerably sensitive nature... most of the agents appear to have it working successfully but I haven't been able to get it to work so far. It's frustrating to say the least.  I'm told another version will be available soon, perhaps that will solve my issues with it.

I've also been working on a colour banner for distribution based on AMBER propaganda material.


This is just a basic one, I might play around with creating one from scratch or photoshopping some stock graphics.



No comments:

Post a Comment