Amber Eyes Only

Welcome to Amber Eyes Only, a blog dedicated to reporting the
underground war between AMBER and TFT, I will endeavour to
bring you the truth, as I find it in the hope that we will be able to safeguard
our future. Forget everything you know about Genetically Modified Organisms,
Biotechnology and Biological Warfare, the Future is here already.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Someone has sourced a better video!

Shortly after my last post another truth seeker, at least I hope to God he's on our side, re-posted one of my entries with a link to a better video hacked straight from TFT's website, he's clearly a smarter guy than I am.  Assuming he's not one of them... I'm already hearing rumours about an Agent "Loz" who has apparently infiltrated AMBER only to be uncovered as a TFT affiliate.  Maybe that was how TFT found out about the lecture in the first place?  The plot thickens so to speak anyway, here's the video, I have placed a link to johnofengland's blog in the side bar for future reference too.


The video!

I don't know how long the link will stay good for, after all, if TFT find out we've got it they will simple relocate the file and break the link.  Can someone who's better with technology than me capture the footage and host it independently?

Update: 

AMBER have linked another video on their main site

Second Video

No comments:

Post a Comment